Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Get the word out!

Just a quick update/news flash.

For those of you who read and loved Enchanted Inc., you do know it is the first in a series, right? OK, good. Well, here is the good news, the fourth book in the series was just released. Don't Hex With Texas should be available at a book store near you. Go buy it! Shanna has a fifth book planned and in the early stages of writing, but the publisher does not currently have plans to publish it. Want to change their minds? Want to read more about Katie and MSI? Then we need to send a message by purchasing her current releases.

Go spread the word!

1 comment:

barb said...

I got the book Tuesday because Amazon was awesome and got it to me on release day (the nearest bookstore is a 45 minute drive, so I had to rely on the internet), and I have already read it 1.5 times. I can't wait to spend my lunch break re-reading some more!

The book was a lot better than I thought it would be. The third book was my least favorite of them (it was still a pretty good book, don't get me wrong, but I didn't enjoy one of the main plot points) and the ending didn't seem like it was setting up something I would enjoy in book four.

I was happily proved wrong. Way wrong! "Don't Hex With Texas" is awesome. Lots of action! And I wasn't bored out of my skull by Katie's family, which I thought was what would happen.

Book 2 is still my favorite, though. It's so damned clever! I would say the Enchanted Inc. books follow the Trek movie curse (I'm not a trekkie, but I've just outed myself as a nerd on the internet. Hi.), except book 1 was good, and book 3 wasn't *bad*. I just liked 2 and 4 a whole bunch.