Thursday, May 8, 2008

DIK can be hard

OMG. I am obsessed! Obsessed with DIK. Yes, you heard me. I can't help it. All day, the only thing I can think about is DIK. Thank God I am not the only one.

I am one of the crew of crazy women stranded on a lovely desert island with a huge library of books. We can't live on coconuts, rum and books, alone! So now we are populating our island with hot, sexy men. Each gal gets to choose seven heroes. We have to be polite ::coughcough:: and take turns. Once a hero is chosen, he is no longer available. Currently my hut harem includes Sam Donovan of Mr. Perfect and Sam Starrett of (what else?) the Troubleshooter series. How could I create my harem without Brockmann Boys? There are actually a few more of her boys that I am considering. They are just.... yum! This is hard, though! How do you narrow down your list to only seven men? There are so many fabulous heroes out there. I tell you, DIK is hard.

Interested in checking out our island population? The next (3rd) round is going to commence shortly over on lisabea's site. That is, if she ever wakes up and gets posting.

Hey LB!!! Wake up!!!! ::Shakes her hut until palm fronds begin to fall upon her rum soaked head:: :D

4 comments:

KT Grant said...

I am beyond obsessed.
And rum drunk. :D

Anonymous said...

That's got to be one of the best blog post titles ever.

And I noticed on the sidebar "DIK is Up".

Yes, I have the necessary head-gutter function to appreciate this, and thank the Lord.

Shannon said...

kmont- haha, thanks! I really sat here wracking my brain for the perfect title. Glad you enjoyed it :)

Jacob Conrad said...

Nice blog thanks for posting.